Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friday Favorite (a little late): A Handy Crafting Tool

Cropadile I just got a new tool toy the other week and I put it to use this week. It’s a Crop-A-Dile! Here’s the description from Stampin’ Up’s website:

“Finally, an all-in-one tool that punches holes, silently sets eyelets, and is portable! With 1/8" and 3/16" built-in hole punches, it silently and easily sets eyelets and snaps of both sizes—and there are no loose pieces to keep track of. The Crop-A-Dile also punches through chipboard, tin, and multiple paper layers with unexpected ease.
■ Punches 3/16" and 1/8" holes
■ Punches easily through card stock, chipboard, fabric, leather, and other thick materials
■ Made of hardened steel”

The cool thing about this tool, you can punch a big stack of cardstock all at once – and it’s easy! I’ve made two banners this week (will post pics soon!) and I just stack all the parts and punch through all the layers at once! That way all the holes are at the same spot on each piece.

I haven’t tried it on fabric yet but am planning on using it on chipboard soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!