Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Favorite: BabyLegs!

Can you tell I have babies on the brain? I’m just eaten up with girlie baby things at the moment. I used Baby Legs with my son but he was a spring baby and by the time winter hit, his legs were quite chubby. I’m excited that my winter baby will hopefully get a lot of use out of these darling things. I’ve already bought her a couple pairs!

BabyLegs

For those of you unfamiliar with BabyLegs, they are leg warmers for babies. They can be worn with just a onesie – makes diaper changes a breeze or they can be worn underneath pajamas or clothing for extra warmth. They also protect knees when crawling. Oh, yeah, they are super adorable too!

You can find them many places – Target, boutiques, eBay, etc. I’ve even seen tutorials on making your own using women’s fashion socks.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Baby Legs...they are so stinkin cute! My cousin made some really cute ones out of women's knee socks. I don't know how she did it, but she said it was way easy and way cheaper.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!