Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Peeks of Valentine’s Day

I’ve failed this year on my Valentine decor… I love the colors of Valentine’s Day but just haven’t had a lot of time/motivation to get things spruced up for Valentine’s Day. I have a few things out… I’d hoped to make a cute V-day banner but  that hasn’t happened yet.

I thought I’d show some cute little things… the puppy is my son’s from his first Valentine’s Day… he’s extremely attached to it! I made the tutu yesterday for Miss Priss. The outfit is from Target though I think it’s going to be too big. I ordered the hair bow here…. she made it specifically for Miss Priss.  IMG_6835 IMG_6833

I did get these dishtowels on clearance last year at Target. Score!

IMG_6841 IMG_6842

IMG_6845 

I usually hang this on our front door but thought I’d hang it on a mirror for a change. I’m loving it! I hung it from ribbon and tied it to the hanger on the back. IMG_6847 I have a few other things out… but I’m lazy and didn’t get pics of it all. I wish I had more done! I think Valentine’s Day is really a fun holiday for kids… I want my kids to remember it being special… and it brightens up the dreary month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!