Saturday, November 13, 2010

Soft Cuddly Blankets

IMG_6078

I made a couple of minky type blankets for the kids using this tutorial. I used my walking foot for this project and it helped a lot! Definitely use it if you have one. This was my first time using a walking foot – it sounded intimidating but it was actually simple.

I made Miss T’s blanket first and her brother requested one – as in, identical and pink! I made this baseball one today for him. I think he was a little disappointed at first that it wasn’t pink but he quickly got over it and hasn’t let it out of his sight! 

IMG_6075 IMG_6076 IMG_6077

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them!they are so cute!I have some pink minky on hand lol... that means tomorrow my sewing machine will be busy :)I havent quite known how to make it up for my girls but I love your blankets!and I think my girls will too!thanks for the beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!