Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentines for Kids!

I realize I am late sharing the kids’ Valentines for their friends but I was hurriedly finishing them the day before, of course!

Cayson gave these car Valentines to the boys in his class.

IMG_7798 

I let him drive one of his Hot Wheels through paint to decorate the back.

IMG_7801

He gave these hair bow Valentines to the girls.

IMG_7790 IMG_7793

Taryn gave bags of Teddy Grahams to the boys in her CDO class with this heart attached. So simple and easy!

IMG_7823

She also gave the girls hair bows. I just attached them to the hearts.

IMG_7826IMG_7824

These are in absolutely no way original ideas! I got the original ideas from Family Fun and then found these adorable printables here. I typed my own out and printed everything on cardstock and cut it to size. The hearts were cut out using my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!