Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pork Chop Rub Recipe - to die for! And Winner!


We've had some pressing family matters going on around here so it's put crafting, sewing and blogging on the back burner. I'm dying to sew a few projects up but it will wait. I do want to share a quick and easy rub for pork chops that I tried this week and it turned out awesome! Love, love, love!

Excuse the bad photo - I snapped it with my phone. Obviously!


I found this on the Betty Crocker app on my phone when I was trying to figure out what to make with these pork chops.

Spicy Rub

1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
8 pork loin or rib chops

In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients except for the pork chops. Rub the seasoning mixture on both sides of the pork. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors blend. Grill as usual and enjoy!


I also finally did the drawing for the giveaway! So excited that The Northern Cottage is the winner! Yay! E-mail me your mailing info and I'll drop these in the mail to you (sarah.jarnagin at yahoo dot com)! I hope you and your daughter enjoy them!




1 comment:

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!