Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Sweet Ghost

I thought I would share a super "sweet" craft. My father-in-law made these for all the grand kids this year. Yep, I did say my father-in-law! Isn't that the "sweetest"? It is a super easy craft and perfect for kids. He took paper towel cores and cut them in thirds. He made a bottom for the cylinder by cutting out a round piece of cardboard and hot gluing it in. Then wrap gauze around the tube securing with a dab of glue. Add google eyes and fill with candy.

NOW, go forth and make "sweet" ghosts. They're much better than scary ghosts in my opinion. Sorry for the terrible picture. I am definitely not a pro-photographer.... I leave that to my sista.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from SITS. Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I love the ghosts, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!