Monday, January 12, 2009

Bargain Heaven!!!!

I got to go on a shopping trip today and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I had a dr. checkup in the big city, so I got to go alone... which means I actually got to shop without a fussy toddler! Yippee!!!! And the sales- they were amazing. I found so many deals. I need to try to get pictures up of some of it... hopefully tomorrow. I'm a little whipped right now.
Hobby Lobby just marked down their Christmas to 90% off today. I got quite a few things - I should have got more though.
I found a few bargains at Target - I didn't see any Christmas left. :( I did get the tot some clothes for next winter including a winter coat for $6.24! I found a new comforter for our bed that was half-price! One of my favorite finds is a lampshade for a thrift store lamp project for my craft room. Can't wait to show you!!!
I also got a few things at Michael's. It's hard to pay 70-80% off though when at Hobby Lobby, it was 90%.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry! I got enough after-Christmas bargains at Hobby Lobby for the both of us! Over a $100 of stuff and that's a lot at those prices!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA for bargains. Sure hope its 90% off at ours. I'm heading over before work. So I'm a little late.
    Have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw HUGE crowds at Hobby Lobby yesterday but I didn't have time to stop. NOW I know why! Maybe I can get there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!