25 Random Things About Me
1. I was homeschooled k-12
2. I have a rabbit who's original name was Bunny 2.0 (b/c he was the 2nd bunny) but we recently renamed him Houdini due to an elaborate escape.
3. I am working on being more consistent in my quiet time with the Lord - it's something that I've always struggled making the time for.
4. I am not a fan of vegetables despite my mother making me eat them until I got married.
5. I have eclectic taste in music - I like Christian, Country, R&B, Show Tunes, Rock, Oldies, etc.
6. I love to research possible vacation destinations. By the time we take a trip, I know everything there is to know about our destination - pretty much, I research it to death! I also know a lot about destinations that we ended up not visiting!
7. I used to play roller hockey every day.
8. I am married to a police officer, volunteer fire fighter, chimney cleaner, small engine mechanic, lawn mower, amazing, daddy, SUPER MAN. I am one lucky woman!!!!
9. My parents own a hardware store so I was raised working in it. I am knowledgeable about hardware, plumbing, electrical, painting, power tools, etc.
10. I have an amazing family and wonderful friends!!!
11. My cat is 18 years old... I've had her since I was 9.
12. I L.O.V.E. chocolate!!!!
13. I L.O.V.E. Girl Scout cookies - especially the Thin Mints
14. I ordered way too many boxes of Girl Scout cookies
15. I "might" have hidden a box or two from my husband. :)
16. I am a clean freak, but not a neat freak. There is a difference!
17. I would happily lay in the sun by the pool for the rest of my life and be perfectly content. I love the feeling of the sun on my skin.
18. My son is the cutest thing ever!
19. I still have a tote of Christmas decorations in my living room.
20. I have a Marketing degree.
21. Magazines are my weakness... I love to read them and have many subscriptions (most of which were free)
22. I have more shoes than most people have in their lifetime. I counted once, but my husband held it against me so I just choose to be oblivious.
23. I am licensed and certified to sell insurance.
24. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper - but am trying to kick the habit as part of my annual Get Healthy New Year's Resolution.
25. And finally, I am a child of God!!!
I am tagging Holly, Kendra, Bonnie, Melissa, AndreaLeigh