Saturday, March 14, 2009

I LOVE my pottery!!!

I want to show you some of my favorite things - white & cream pottery. I'm always on the lookout for more pieces. Most of my pieces were given to me by a dear friend's mom. How sweet is that? I just love them!!!

Three pitchers from Crate & Barrel that I bought on clearance.

Another pitcher from Crate & Barrel, a milk glass bowl from the thrift store and the white plate from who knows where.

A few vases!

I show off most of my pieces on top of my cabinets.
I love this little pot!

5 comments:

  1. i love your pottery as well. it's so classic and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the white and cream pottery! :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I love white pottery as well and just love to see how people display it. I love the way it looks in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - I love the white... I collect green, which I love, but the white is so clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!