Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Favorite: White Mountain Ice Cream Freezer

White Mountain

My parents gave us a 6 quart White Mountain ice cream freezer for Christmas. I used it a few weeks ago – I actually made two types of ice cream in one week!

I love how quickly this freezer works compared to the Rival that we had. The ice cream is ready in 20 minutes! I think it would sometimes take me an hour or more to make a batch with the other freezer.

I tried this Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream recipe and it turned out wonderful! Love it! I was unsure about the graham cracker crumbs in it, but they really added to the flavor and texture of the ice cream. I also made 6 quarts of vanilla ice cream for my son’s birthday (pics on the Mickey party to come this weekend! I promise!). Oh, I loved the vanilla ice cream and can’t wait to make some more. I have several more recipes that I want to try this summer.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I want one! I gave an ice cream maker as a gift one year but have never had one for myself. Can't wait to see you mickey Party pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a horrible Prize winner send-er outer! Im getting your Apron in the mail today! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!