Monday, March 29, 2010

Hair Bows Everywhere!

Now that I have a darling daughter, hair bows are accumulating! Thanks to some great YouTube tutorials, I’ve learned how to make my own so I’ve gone slightly overboard on making them… my husband thinks I need counseling. Ha ha!

IMG_7347

I began Miss Priss’ hair bow storage using a simple message/photo board we already had. It was great for clipping on all her bows… until I filled it up.

IMG_7345

I made a simple system for hanging her bows. I was quite lazy and didn’t even paint my board or clothes pins before using Mod Podge to attach coordinating papers. I used some craft glue to attach the clothes pins and ribbon for hanging to the back.

IMG_7350

I cut long pieces of ribbon to simply clip in for holding the array of bows!

IMG_7344 IMG_7346

Instead of nailing a hole into her door, I used a ribbon to attach it to the over door hanging system.

IMG_7348

Easy Peasy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word I am the same way about my little bit's hair bows! She has just a little tad of hair and clip one in so of course, she has to have one to go with every outfit! Love them! And love your bow hanger you made!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!