Wednesday, March 3, 2010

shopping extravaganza

ikea logo g_cpwmLogo

I know I am one of the worst bloggers out there! I know, I know, I know! Life has just been crazy around here! I’ve done some crafting but it’s all been teeny tiny projects that I feel aren’t blog-worthy.

IMG_7023

My sweet husband treated me to a trip to Texas for my first visits to IKEA, HomeGoods, & World Market! So fun! We were both overwhelmed at IKEA… it warranted two trips through to help us focus.

IKEA 
(My itty-bitty shopping companion)

One of my favorite finds of the shopping trip was this rug. I got it for a steal – I thought. $62! FYI, if you sign up for World Market’s email list, you get a 10% off your first online or in store purchase coupon!

RUG

I also got some things to spruce up my bathroom on a budget. Can’t wait to reveal that!

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog this morning and love your ideas...the message board is adorable! Ikea in Round Rock, Texas is where I got my favorite comforter...and yes, that store is overwhelming. You could spend days just looking at the displays and not see everything!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!