Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monogrammed Onesies and other Baby Projects

I was a little sewing happy last week which was great fun! I had a custom order for a tractor onesie and a J monogrammed onesie with matching bow. I loved the ruffled monogram so much that I made one for Taryn to match her tutu skirt. I love how it turned out!

IMG_9187 IMG_9190

 IMG_9122 IMG_9125 IMG_9128

We also welcomed a new nephew into this world last week so I made a couple of burp cloths and a monogrammed onesie…. except in all my concentration with two pint sized distractions, I made a BIG mistake!

IMG_9148

It was quickly fixed once the pint sized distractions went to bed….

IMG_9160

1 comment:

  1. so cute sarah! i wish we lived closer so you could teach me to sew!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!