Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pink & Brown Baby Shower

Here are a few pictures from a baby shower I helped with last weekend! The theme was pink & brown to coordinate with Baby F’s nursery! I had a blast making the diaper cake and “It’s a Girl” banner using some gorgeous ribbons I found at Hobby Lobby. IMG_9065

The flowers on the front of the diaper cake are hair clips for Baby F and her big sister, H.

IMG_9060 

My pictures of the banner are pretty horrible…. I made fabric flowers for the blanks which I loved.

 IMG_9070 IMG_9071 IMG_9073

We had quite the smorgasbord of food! Fruit kabobs, chocolate chip cookies, veggies & dip, bacon wrapped smokies, sausage balls, cookie dough truffles, cupcakes and pink and white M&M’s!

IMG_9075 IMG_9078

I used leftover papers from the banner to decorate the cupcake tower.

IMG_9083

My food contribution were the truffles… recipe to come soon!

IMG_9088

I’m also finishing up a tutorial for diaper cakes. I still have the banner I used for this shower so if anyone is interested in it, contact me!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!