Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ruffle Goodness - Aprons

 I made a couple aprons last week using an existing apron as my pattern. I added the ruffle detail because who doesn't love a ruffle!?!? By the way, these are terrible to try to photograph without a model! Guess I should have slapped it on my 4 year old, right? 

Here's my spring aqua charmer! I love this fabric! 





Here's my take on a patriotic number.... a fun navy print paired with red polka dots. I found the navy blue fabric on clearance at Hancock's (think $2/yard). I really do love it and plan on making a few other things with it. I'm also a sucker for anything polka dotted. Ah. So fresh! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... I love both of them, especially the red and blue one. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!