Sunday, June 12, 2011

This week's gifts - more monograms and bows!

We had a birthday party for two sweet nieces (we have 6 nieces!) and a baby shower for a precious girl (my cousin's baby) this weekend. My week was filled with Vacation Bible School and trying to get gifts made for these special girls.

This onesie is a sort-of reverse applique. Not technically a reverse applique but a different take on the usual monogram.



I thought a cupcake onesie would be fun and adorable for Miss Peyton




I monogrammed a couple of canvas bags for my nieces. They have a bit of age difference - one turns 8 and one turned 2. I thought this was a gift they could both use. Cayson has a bag this size that he uses for his church activity bag. 

This project is really economical too! I bought a 4 pack of bags at Hobby Lobby half off. I did happen to accidentally sew one closed so it's in my bag to rip that seam out to start over on. Ugh. You win some, you lose some, right? I already had all the supplies on hand.


I added bows to help glam them up a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!