Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Ladybug Baby Shower

I helped host a baby shower this weekend with a theme of LADYBUGS! It was such a cute theme and fun to work with!

I made the diaper cake. I loved doing the red & white theme!
IMG_5321 IMG_5322

The cake was actually ordered from a grocery store. I thought it turned out decent for the price. It was really delicious to boot! IMG_5328

The food tableIMG_5335

I made a name banner using my handy-dandy Cricut again! The lady bugs were cut out using the Doodle Charm cartridge. I also used the Crop-A-Dile to stack all the pieces and punch it all at once. It sure made it easy to get all the holes even. IMG_5331 IMG_5332

I wish I had a picture of the invitations. We used the Cricut to cut out ladybugs and flowers and then layered vellum over them. Maybe I’ll add a picture later.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I followed your post from Twitter...and just had to see the ladybug shower...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute. I love it. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah....that turned out so cute! Love the ladybug idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you beautiful readers! Leave some love!